Here are some pictures of the happy day.
| Lauren with her loot |
| Cupcakes with curly candles |
The Easter Bunny also put in an appearance at our house recently.
A couple of eggs in the easter baskets
Lauren also recently had a piano recital. She played "Baby Elephant Walk" by Henry Mancini. She did great! Check it out for yourself below. (Sorry about the shakey-cam.)
Lauren Recital - Baby Elephant Walk from Derek Lindsey on Vimeo.
You are awesome, Lauren!
6 comments:
Wow Lauren, We wish we could have been there in person for your recital. Loved it. Thanks for keeping us posted on family activities too. Grandpa L
Kelsi watched Tangled for your birthday too. Well, ok she watched it for hers but her party was on Saturday (closer to your birthday). I've always loved Baby Elephant Walk -- you did a great job on it.
Happy birthday teenager Lauren! Loved the piano recital song! Awesome!
Lauren, I love your recital song. You did great. I can't believe how old you are getting. You really are a teenager...stop growing up without me.
Aunt Suzie
You are so adorable Lauren! Happy late B-day and awesome job at your recital. LOVE that song! I didn't realize it was called Baby Elephant Walk! HAHAHA.
Way to go Lauren! You did an awesome job on your recital piece!
Post a Comment