For christmas the next year he got his "big ginormus bowling pins."
Joseph turned five on April 8th. He had some friends over for a bowling party. He had a bowling cake.
They then went bowling.
Most of the kids were done by about the seventh frame. Joseph and Andrew (the one to the right of Joseph in the picture) stuck it out to the bitter end. Joseph ended up getting two spares and a strike during the game.
We were happy that Grandpa and Grandma Sorenson were here for his birthday as well.
Happy Birthday, Joseph. We love you.
Addendum:
Shannon reminded me that I forgot to mention that Joseph was a bowling ball for Halloween. I had meant to include that, but forgot. Here is a picture of Joseph as a bowling ball.
7 comments:
Way to go Mr. Bowler!
I am bowled over by your blog entry.
Happy birthday Joseph!
Love it! You forgot to mention he was a bowling ball for Halloween! HA...I don't know if I have ever met someone so passionate about something! :). Happy B-day Joe!!!!
Joseph, you are adorable!
Aunt Suzie
This makes me smile! We still talk about if we "wipe" for a whole week we get to go bowling with dad... ahahahaha!
Hey, have you seen the deal to bowl all summer for free? I just saw it yesterday and signed up today. You have to pay for shoes, but get 2 free games per kid any day, all summer long. The challenge is to post for 30 days using these prompts:
Go to kidsbowlfree.com I sent an email to a bunch of friends about it so they could sign up too so we could go together!
Post a Comment