If I can rant for a minute...
Fortune cookies, all too often, don't contain fortunes. They usually contain some proverb or piece of advice that can't possibly be constued as a fortune. When I get a fortune cookie, I want it to tell me what is coming in my future. I recently came across my favorite fortune that I ever received. (Of course I kept it.) It made me think of a few other of my favorites. So here are my top three with #1 being my favorite.
3. You will do well in the field of wacky inventions.
2. You will be visited by a short stranger. (I got this one about a week before we found out we were expecting Ryan.)
1. You are going to have some new clothes.
Now those are fortunes!
5 comments:
Did you ever do well in the field of whacky inventions?
Not yet.
I think Derek WOULD do well in the field of whacky inventions!
I so agree! I hate the proverbs ... I want to know my fortune! I like the ones you listed. Sounds like you have a shopping trip coming up and some whacky inventions to create!
hahaha... love all those top 3! i don't remember any fortunes i have ever gotten! :)
Post a Comment