The first is a picture of Ryan right after he woke up one morning. The sun was streaming in through the window and the combination of light and shadow (along with one of the cutest kids you will ever see) made for a great picture.
The second picture is of Mark practicing his violin. I drove up one night. He was in the piano room practicing his violin with the blinds open. I grabbed the camera and went back out and took this picture.
The third picture is of Lauren playing basketball. She had a great time playing this year. Her first basket of the year was the game winning shot in one of the games.
3 comments:
Wow, those ARE cool pics! The artist in me loves these kind of shots. Yay for Lauren on her winning basket. This is a big deal! And where's little baby joey?
I love these pictures...esp the one of Mark playing the violin. I think Ryan looks like Mark in the first picture...I've never thought that before. Congrats Lauren!
Wow. Those were awesome! I especially like the first one of Ryan. And great job to Lauren for making the basket
Post a Comment