Our couches that we bought when we moved into our house were getting pretty thrashed. We have been casually looking around for a while, but nothing too serious. We finally decided to look on ksl.com (local classifieds) and found some really good deals. We found a leather couch and loveseat right here in Lehi that we decided to buy. They are maroon. We moved our other couches to the basement. The only furniture we have had down there up to this point was the Foof Chair (a giant bean-bag type chiar.) Here are some pictures of the new furniture. You are all welcome to come visit us so you can see them in person.
Couch
Loveseat
7 comments:
Wow!! How totally fun! New furniture is always a good way to revive things around a home. I'm surprised Derek went for "red" furniture. I can't wait to sit on it IRL.
SNAZZY! We want new couches too! They look great...congrats on the "newborn" couches!
like the new couches, fun! I'm not sure I'd want to sit on the foof chair, does it smell?...if you don't get it you have to be a lindsey.
Suzie
hahahaha... i'm laughing at suzie's comment!! :) i love the couches. i bet they look great in that room. wish i could come sit on them!
looks great! Hopefully we will see them is person this spring
Ooo la la what beautiful couches!! We also have maroon leather couches in our livingroom (also a used purchase). Unfortunately, we bought them from different people at different times, so the colors ALMOST match, but not QUITE... Yours look like they do and I'm so happy for you... ! :-)>
Isn't it fun to get new things!! Looks great!
Post a Comment