Sunday, November 3, 2013

Donut Party

We had our annual Christensen Cousin donut party tonight. It was quite the shindig. Uncle Roger and Aunt Julie happened to be in town and we convinced them to stay a little longer to come to the party. Grant, Sharon and Jay came down from Henefer. Joe and Kim came up from Price. Jonathan and Sarah came down from Layton. Taylor Topham came. The usual cast of Deardens and Christensens came as well. All in all we had over 40 people here. We made three batches of donuts (which Lauren calculated at about 110 donuts and corresponding holes.) By the time everybody left, we had one and three quarter donuts left. As you can imagine, it was very loud. A good time was had by all.
Many of the people in attendance

Cutest master donut chef in the world

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You guys are so awesome! Especially Marsha!!

Stefani said...

I Love this! The only part I don't love is that I wasn't there. And I agree with what you said about Marsha!

Donna Mannewitz Christensen said...

I agree with Stefani, I want to come next year! So you must have a secret recipe of homemade donuts! Will you share?