We had a great time for Halloween this year. We are still trying to come down off of our sugar high. We carved pumpkins the Monday before Halloween.
Lauren's pumpkin is also of her own design. Isn't she cute?
Mark stayed home and gave out the candy while Marsha and I took Ryan and Joseph trick-or-treating. We wanted to try and dress Joe as Syndrome again this year, but h
Ryan went as a snake hunter. He originally said he wanted to be
Lauren and her friend Esty went trick-or-treating around our block by themselves. They then wanted to go to the rest of the ward, so I took them around. We went to every house in the ward. They were pretty excited about that. They kept complaining about sore feet, but didn't want to quit.
We had great weather for halloween this year. I think it was the warmest trick-or-treating we have had in years. It rained a little bit, but it was warm. We had a very impressive sunrise
on halloween this year. The picture doesn't do it justice, but it is still pretty good.
No comments:
Post a Comment