Lauren and Mark had their Christmas Piano recital at Piano Gallery in Orem on December 17. (OK, it is a little late, but better late than never)
About 20 kids played songs for the recital. Lauren played about in the middle of the recital. She played "Up on the Housetop." She did great and is really starting to get smooth at playing. Notice the shy smile at the end. I love it.
Mark played last and brought down the house with his rendition of Jon Schmidt's arrangement of I Saw Three Ships. (Sorry about the shakey cam on this one.)
I am having some problems embedding the video. If you can't see it on the site, you can follow the link by clicking on "Mark I Saw Three Ships" link below the video. You can see the video on that site.
Mark I Saw Three Ships from Derek Lindsey on Vimeo.
4 comments:
MAN you guys are good! I REALLY enjoyed both of them! I was blown away (as always) by your "Three Ships" Mark! AWESOME!
WOW! that was awesome! the piano playing is extraordinary! lauren, how long have you been playing? mark, you are getting so tall! you guys both play so well! after we finished watching austin said, "watch 'gain, mommy"
Grandma L. and I are very impressed with both of you. Thank you for sharing. What great talent you both are developing.
Thanks for sharing. Mark and Lauren your piano playing is wonderful! Loved the picutres of playing in the snow--especially Ryan shoveling.
Post a Comment